Both services last around 60 minutes. Please help yourself to coffee/tea and goodies before and after worship -- we want to meet you!
Our 8:45am service is rich in traditional style and includes classical instruments playing hymns, prayer, an offering collection, a 20-30 minute sermon and celebration of the Lord's Supper about once per month.
FRC's 10:30am service is similar in content (offering, sermon etc.), yet more laid back and usually includes a full worship band that leads several worship songs and hymns in a current style.
There's plenty of parking on both sides of the church. Head to the doors closest to the large sanctuary building you see from outside. Driving Directions
On Sunday mornings we have options for kids from birth through 5th grade.
- There's childcare available for newborns and toddlers (0 - 3), located at the end of the main hallway (look for the nursery sign). You will receive a beeper in case your child needs you during the service.
- Children ages 4 years through 5th grade are invited to the main worship service for the first 15-20 minutes. At the 10:30am Service, they are invited to be released with their teachers just prior to the start of the sermon, where they will participate in age-appropriate activities and learning.
If you would like your child(ren) to meet their teacher first, just ask around for Elizabeth Nienhuis (pronounced 'neen-house'), FRC's Children's Ministries Director, and she'll help!
All of our teachers and volunteers have submitted background checks and are properly screened by our staff.
Students 6th - 12th grades are invited to participate in our regular worship services on Sunday mornings. Middle and high school students should definitely check out the FRC Youth page for all the cool stuff they can get in on here at FRC!
We want you to feel comfortable. Whether that means jeans and a t-shirt, business casual or suit and tie, as long as you are actually wearing clothes, you will fit right in!
You won’t be put on the spot.
- You won’t have to wear a name badge or be singled out in any way.
- You don’t even have to sing along if you don’t feel comfortable.
- You’re not expected to give when we receive the offering.
With that said, we hope you'll find FRC to be a friendly place and that you'll want to stay awhile! We have Connect Cards available in the service to fill out in case you have questions, need prayer or want to get more involved. This card is used to help us get to know you better and keep you informed of church-wide events and activities. You will not be spammed.
FRC has multiple opportunities for you and your family.
- Adults can get connected by joining a Bible Study, joining us for our Midweek Meal on Wednesday nights followed by Midweek Classes, serving free meals at Nourishing Our Neighbors on Tuesdays or getting involved in any of our other ministries throughout the week.
- Kids newborn to 5th grade can participate in FRC Kids at Midweek Classes (September - May). Check out the FRC Kids page.
- 6th to 12th grade students can come hang out on Mondays, have fun and learn together at Midweek on Wednesday nights and forge closer relationships with other students at the many other activities that are offered throughout the year (check out the FRC Youth page).
- Check out What's Happening at FRC for more ways you can get connected.